Energy Management Consultant
We are looking to expand our team and are actively seeking an Energy Management Consultant who has aspirations to prove themselves and progress to an associate director level over time. We are a friendly, professional, thoughtful and fun team looking for the right person to join us.
This is an excellent opportunity with plenty of chance for career progression. The role is for an asap start but we are also prepared to wait for the right person. What you might lack in experience in some areas, you can make up for in enthusiasm and drive.
- Technical consultant in energy and environmental consultancy
- Undertaken Commercial energy audits to BS EN 16247
- Undertake energy efficiency options appraisals
- Undertake renewable and low carbon technology options appraisals and feasibility studies
- Evaluate BMS systems and present energy efficient control strategies
- Prepare business case and reports
- Design and specification of energy efficiency solutions
- Project manage delivery of works
- Completion certification and commissioning
- A Chartered Engineer or working towards chartership (or equivalent construction related qualification).
- At least 3 years experience in consultancy.
- Ability to take lead on and manage projects
- Understanding of BMS and control systems.
- Familiar with BIM
- Thorough knowledge of Building Regulations & Planning legislation.
- Aware of MEES and ESOS Legislation.
- Able to lead projects to completion
- Able to develop and manage own team.
- Obsessed with Quality.
- Undertaking energy audits
- Developing energy efficiency solutions
- Undertaking options appraisal for renewable and low carbon technologies
- Evaluation of energy and carbon costs
- Preparation of outline design solutions
- Preparation of detailed design solutions
- Preparation of business case reports
- Preparation of technical reports
- Salary £28 – 32k depending on qualifications and experience
- Statutory pension
- Share in the annual 10% team profit share
- Flexible working conditions available
- Business development commission
- Route for the right candidate to progress to associate director level over time
Please contact both Paul Bennett & Wayne Ward on the below emails: