Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
We have an exciting opportunity for a student from Bath College to join us for a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship. The successful candidate will be working with us whilst also completing their qualification at Bath College.
The right candidate will have good communication skills, a keen eye for detail and seek to close out actions quickly. You should also be proactive in time management and be able to chase and liaise with others, in an efficient but friendly manner, to deliver expected outcomes.
- Manage incoming phone calls, mail & other incoming communications
- Setting up new projects on internal systems and databases
- File management on internal databases
- Updating mail systems and Microsoft outlook management
- Liaise with consultants
- Time planning/monitoring of consultants
- Proof reading reports and excel workbooks for typos
- Downloading consultant time reports and arranging for directors review
- Assisting in month end invoicing and prepare business finance reports
- Take minutes at directors meetings
- Supporting the marketing strategy targeting companies, calling and sending literature
- Web based research in support of business operations
- Arranging business/social events as well as update social media pages
- Populating sales bids with standard text
- Follow up phone calls
- Other duties that can be classed as personal administration duties to the directors
In return, we offer a great apprenticeship payment scheme of £168.75 per week which will rise to £206.25 after a year of working with us. It is expected that you will take on more responsibility as the apprenticeship progresses.
Candidates looking to apply should have qualifications of AS or BTEC level. Those studying business or that have similar knowledge and education would be desirable.
By the end of your apprenticeship with us, you will have achieved a qualification in Business Administration NVQ Level 2, Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration, as well as functional skills in English, Maths and ICT.
To apply, visit Bath College’s current vacancies page.
For more information, please contact Katherine Constantine at Katherine.Constantine@bathcollege.ac.uk.