BSSEC, in partnership with the Energy Institute (EI), has developed a 5-hour CPD training package designed for ESOS Phase III Lead Assessors and both internal and external auditors undertaking ESOS energy audits and looking to gain CPD hours. This package will give Lead Assessors the tools to become familiar with phase III updates in time for the compliance date of 05 December 2023.
The package is available HERE and covers the following topics:
- ESOS Legislation & Standards – Including ESOS Scheme recap, required changes to phase 3, compliant auditing to BS EN 16247 including buildings, process and transport.
- Transport Audits – With a particular detailed focus on BS EN 16247 Part 4 Transport, including transport sector energy balance, data collection and field work, analysing data and forming transport energy saving recommendations.
- Understanding Commercial Heat Pumps – Including heat pump components, heat pump types, heat pump efficiency, heat pump operating temperatures and practicalities.
- Implementing Commercial Heat Pumps – With a focus upon planning considerations and standards, fabric improvements, electrical considerations, standard solutions for small/medium and large scale installations, emitter selection, controls, typical manufacturers and products and considerations for installation, operation and maintenance.
- Managing Health & Safety for ESOS Assessors – Including accident statistics and types, carying out risk assessments, developing and following health & safety practices, health & safety do’s and do not’s and dealing with asbestos.
For more information Click to Access Training